The National Qigong Association is the premier membership organization for qigong.
Be a part of the Qi Flow and the Qi Excitement that is moving through our country.
The mission of the NQA is “Enhancing and nourishing the quality of life through Qigong for all.”
Membership and Its Benefits
Already know the members benefits or renewing your membership? Skip right to the registration form!
Current members receive a 10% discount on a one-year renewal for each person they refer who joins the NQA.
Benefits include the following:
(some are unique particular to Membership Levels and are detailed below)
- Membership in a nationwide Qigong community
- Discount on our annual and regional Qigong conferences
- Listing in our website’s database.
- Access to Member’s Only area
- Periodic Electronic Newsletters
- A discount on NAMASTA membership which includes access to liability insurance
- Intra-NQA Certification
- Full access to our QiTalks Library of MP3 conversations with and array of Internationally recognized leaders from the world of Energetic Arts
- An opportunity to be inspired by many talented and knowledgeable people representing diverse styles and schools of Qigong
- You contribute to a better world by helping to spread the benefits of Qigong
Prevention Magazine On-Line recommends the National Qigong Association as THE site to find Qigong and Tai Chi Teachers!
- Always act with complete honesty and integrity, deep respect and genuine concern for all individuals, their communities and the world.
- Nurture, support, promote and disseminate the ancient Chinese system for Wellness known as Qigong through public education and scientific research.
- Make the benefits of practicing Qigong available to everyone by offering the world an accessible, caring community of practitioners and instructors.
- Help all other accepted systems of non-invasive, holistic wellness modalities promote their own unique benefits through mutual cooperation with them.
Membership Levels and Fees
General MemberAre you curious about or new to Qigong?
PractitionerAre you seriously studying and practicing Qigong?
Professional MemberAre you a Qigong teacher, clinical healer, or medical healer?
A person in the Professional category must meet one of the following standards:
- Has written a book(s), or substantial number of articles in the scholarly/professional press on Qigong or
- Is a full or part time Qigong teacher or
- Is a clinical Qigong healer or a medical Qigong healer
Qigong instructors and healers (#2 & #3) must have received a minimum of 200 hours of training in Qigong over a minimum two-year period and must sign an agreement to adhere to the NQA Professional Code of Ethics. It is recommended that Qigong Instructors have a familiarity of Qi (Chi) deviations and an understanding of energetic first aid. Documentation is required. Join Now!
Any organization that has reciprocal benefits to offer to the NQA, should contact the office for further information.