Welcome to the National Qigong Association
with special guest Keynote - Dr. Roger Jahnke
We are looking for well qualified people to support our growth!
Do you know someone of feel you have the qualifications to become an active NQA Board Member?
EXCLUSIVE MEMBER BENEFIT: Listen to our QiTalks Archive
“If you want to be healthy and live to 100, do Qigong.”
- Dr. Mehmet Oz
The National Qigong Association is the premier membership organization for qigong. Be a part of the Qi Flow and the Qi Excitement that is moving through our country. The mission of the NQA is "Enhancing and nourishing the quality of life through Qigong for all."
The NQA Offers Members a Conference Scholarship
The Board of Directors and the Membership Committee have created the Janet Sullivan Conference Scholarship Fund. Offering half and full tuition scholarships for our annual national conference, this fund was created to honor our past president Janet Sullivan’s memory and her dedication to the NQA. This scholarship is made possible through the generous contributions of NQA members and friends of Janet. Read more...
Contribute to the Janet Sullivan Memorial Scholarship Fund
Five Treasures Qigong from our Discovering Qigong DVD
Suggested donation is $10.00 and includes shipping.
The National Qigong Association is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit, IRS “tax-exempted” organization. Your donation may be considered a tax-deductible charitable contribution under the Internal Revenue Code. We encourage you to consult with your tax professional to determine the extent of the tax deductible status of your donation.
This DVD was originally created to reduce the stress associated with 9/11. If you are unable to donate please contact the NQA office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888-815-1893.
NQA Conference News:
- The NQA’s 20th Annual Conference Over the past 20 years, the National Qigong Association has hosted some amazing teachers, thrown some great parties and shared Qigong with the community in an ever broadening circle. For our 20th Anniversary, we have some very special things in store! Please join us for a weekend of learning, sharing and wonderful fellowship as we celebrate what the ...
- Reprogramming your DNA Qigong Meditation Workshop Contact Person: Richard Leirer Contact Email Richard@RichardLeirer.org Contact Phone (575) 224-64 Event Title Reprogramming your DNA Qigong Meditation Workshop Event Location Cuyahoga Valley Environmental Education Center Cuyahoga Valley National Park, 3675 Oak Hill Rd Peninsula, OH 44264 Event Date 06/26/2015 to June 28 2015 Start Time 06:00 pm End Time 01:00 pm Web site with event info http://richardleirer.org/cleveland-reprogramming-your-dna-workshop Brief Event Description Easy-to-learn DNA Reprogramming Mindfulness Training through a special Qigong DNA Meditation and Qigong/Tai Chi sets. In this workshop ...
- Medical Qigong for Self Health Contact Name Ted Cibik Contact Email email@example.com Contact Phone 724-845-1041 Event Title Medical Qigong for Self Health Event Location Inner Strength 825 Lover's Leap Rd. Leechburg, Pa 15656 Event Date 05/02/15 Start Time 09:00 am End Time 05:00 pm Web site with event info www.innerstrengthqigong.com Brief Event Description A two day seminar May 2-3 If you can believe that our emotions, our self-talk and our state of mind are intrinsically involved in all healing and health, then this ...
- World Tai Chi Qigong Day – Philadelphia, PA Contact Name Paul Martin Contact Email firstname.lastname@example.org Contact Phone 267-270-6108 Event Title World Tai Chi Qigong Day Event Location Valley Green Inn VALLEY GREEN ROAD Philadelphia, PA 19128 We will meet across from Valley Green Inn, along the beautiful Wissahickon Creek in Fairmount Park Event Date 04/25/15 Start Time 9:45 am End Time 11 am Web site with event info Brief Event Description World Tai Chi Qigong day is celebrated on the last Saturday of April ...
Recently Posted Qigong and Tai Chi Articles:
- The Effects of Tai Chi on Cardiovascular Risk in Women.
- Peer Support for Diabetes Management in Primary Care and Community Settings in Anhui Province, China.
- Effect of Traditional Chinese Exercise on Gait and Balance for Stroke: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis.
- Reduced Cognitive-Motor Interference on Voluntary Balance Control in Older Tai Chi Practitioners.
- A Taiji-principle-designed magnetic porous C-doped graphitic carbon nitride for environment-friendly solid phase extraction of pollutants from water samples.
- A supplemental report to a randomized cluster trial of a 20-week Sun-style Tai Chi for osteoarthritic knee pain in elders with cognitive impairment.
- A systematic review and meta-analysis of the effects of Qigong and Tai Chi for depressive symptoms.
- A systematic review of the benefits of physical therapy within a multidisciplinary care approach for people with schizophrenia: An update.
- Community-Based Mind-Body Meditative Tai Chi Program and Its Effects on Improvement of Blood Pressure, Weight, Renal Function, Serum Lipoprotein, and Quality of Life in Chinese Adults With Hypertension.
- Psychological Benefits of Nonpharmacological Methods Aimed for Improving Balance in Parkinson's Disease: A Systematic Review.
- Economic Evaluation of a Tai Ji Quan Intervention to Reduce Falls in People With Parkinson Disease, Oregon, 2008-2011.
- Barriers and Promoters for Enrollment to a Community-Based Tai Chi Program for Older, Low-Income, and Ethnically Diverse Adults.
- Mindful movement and skilled attention.
- Psychosocial interventions with art, music, Tai Chi and mindfulness for subsyndromal depression and anxiety in older adults: A naturalistic study in Singapore.
- Water-based Tai Chi: theoretical benefits in musculoskeletal diseases. Current evidence.
Read All Posts: