Welcome to the National Qigong Association
We are looking for well qualified people to support our growth!
Do you know someone of feel you have the qualifications to become an active NQA Board Member?
EXCLUSIVE MEMBER BENEFIT: Listen to our QiTalks Archive
“If you want to be healthy and live to 100, do Qigong.”
- Dr. Mehmet Oz
The National Qigong Association is the premier membership organization for qigong. Be a part of the Qi Flow and the Qi Excitement that is moving through our country. The mission of the NQA is "Enhancing and nourishing the quality of life through Qigong for all."
The NQA Offers Members a Conference Scholarship
The Board of Directors and the Membership Committee have created the Janet Sullivan Conference Scholarship Fund. Offering half and full tuition scholarships for our annual national conference, this fund was created to honor our past president Janet Sullivan’s memory and her dedication to the NQA. This scholarship is made possible through the generous contributions of NQA members and friends of Janet. Read more...
Contribute to the Janet Sullivan Memorial Scholarship Fund
Five Treasures Qigong from our Discovering Qigong DVD
Suggested donation is $10.00 and includes shipping.
The National Qigong Association is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit, IRS “tax-exempted” organization. Your donation may be considered a tax-deductible charitable contribution under the Internal Revenue Code. We encourage you to consult with your tax professional to determine the extent of the tax deductible status of your donation.
This DVD was originally created to reduce the stress associated with 9/11. If you are unable to donate please contact the NQA office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888-815-1893.
NQA Conference News:
- 20th Anniversary Regional Conference Event Join the National Qigong Association (NQA) as we celebrate our 20th Conference season by attending this special Regional Conference event! A Full day of workshops featuring present and past NQA Board of Director members along with teachers from the Phoenix area. Membership Discounts - Healing Wave DVDs - Official NQA Totes! 8:30 - 9:00 AM - Registration - ...
- 2015 Conference Details Stay informed! Enter your email to subscribe to our mail list Mark your calendar for the 20th Annual NQA Conference Friday July 17 through Sunday July 19, 2015 at the: Basking Ridge Dolce Conference Center 300 North Maple Ave Basking Ridge, NJ 07920 DOCUMENT LINKS BELOW COMING SOON! NOTE: To make the registration process easier and more informative, we have added a few ...
- Qigong with Greg Contact Name Greg Hegi Contact Email email@example.com Contact Phone 763-213-7692 Event Title Qigong Event Location Buffalo, MN Community Ed To sign up go to: buffalo.thatscommunityed.com 763-682-8770 Event Date Tuesdays 4-5 p.m. Jan. 6 - Feb. 24 and Tuesady 6:30-7:30 Jan.6 to Feb. 24 Start Time 4pm & 6:30pm End Time 5pm & 7:30pm Web site with event info buffalo.thatscommunityed.com Brief Event Description Qigong for all levels.
- Qigong Contact Name Greg Hegi Contact Email firstname.lastname@example.org Contact Phone 763-213-7692 Event Location Northwest Metro V.A. Clinic 7545 Veterans Drive Ramsey, MN 55303 Event Date Every Thursday Start Time 10:30 A.m. End Time Noon Brief Event Description Qigong Healing session for veterans, their families, loved ones & friends.
- DYNAMIC QI CULTIVATION STUDY, THEORY AND PRACTICE Contact Name Ruthann Braccini Contact Email email@example.com Contact Phone 928-215-5364 Event Location 1835 W. STATE RT 89A, SEDONA ARIZONA Event Date 02/20-02/22/2015 Start Time 09:00 AM End Time 04:00 PM Web site with event info http://www.mindbodymovementarts.com/events.html Brief Event Description Toms experience in both healing and Internal Martial Arts offers a unique perspective into movement modalities that unite mind and body..... Join us for this very exciting 3 day event ! *Philosophical and Theoretical ...
Recently Posted Qigong and Tai Chi Articles:
- The effects of Tai-Chi in conjunction with thera-band resistance exercise on functional fitness and muscle strength among community-based older people.
- The combined effects of tai chi, resistance training, and diet on physical function and body composition in obese older women.
- Single-Molecule Motions of MHC Class II Rely on Bound Peptides.
- Effects of Baduanjin on mental health: A comprehensive review.
- Effects of tai chi ball on balance and physical function in older adults with type 2 diabetes mellitus.
- Effects of therapeutic Tai Chi on balance, gait, and quality of life in chronic stroke patients.
- FoxM1 overexpression promotes epithelial-mesenchymal transition and metastasis of hepatocellular carcinoma.
- Qigong for Hypertension: A Systematic Review.
- Optimal achieved blood pressure in acute intracerebral hemorrhage: INTERACT2.
- Osteosarcopenic obesity and fall prevention strategies.
- A randomized controlled trial: Preoperative home-based combined Tai Chi and Strength Training (TCST) to improve balance and aerobic capacity in patients with total hip arthroplasty (THA).
- Effect of Tai Chi Chuan on balance in women with multiple sclerosis.
- Long-term outcome of transanal irrigation for children with spina bifida.
- Tai Chi improves balance and prevents falls in people with Parkinson's disease.
- Commentary to: Tai Chi improves balance and prevents falls in people with Parkinson's disease.
Read All Posts: