Welcome to the National Qigong Association
EXCLUSIVE MEMBER BENEFIT: Listen to our QiTalks Archive
“If you want to be healthy and live to 100, do Qigong.”
- Dr. Mehmet Oz
The National Qigong Association is the premier membership organization for qigong. Be a part of the Qi Flow and the Qi Excitement that is moving through our country. The mission of the NQA is "Enhancing and nourishing the quality of life through Qigong for all."
The NQA Offers Members a Conference Scholarship
The Board of Directors and the Membership Committee have created the Janet Sullivan Conference Scholarship Fund. Offering half and full tuition scholarships for our annual national conference, this fund was created to honor our past president Janet Sullivan’s memory and her dedication to the NQA. This scholarship is made possible through the generous contributions of NQA members and friends of Janet. Read more...
Contribute to the Janet Sullivan Memorial Scholarship Fund
Five Treasures Qigong from our Discovering Qigong DVD
Suggested donation is $10.00 and includes shipping.
The National Qigong Association is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit, IRS “tax-exempted” organization. Your donation may be considered a tax-deductible charitable contribution under the Internal Revenue Code. We encourage you to consult with your tax professional to determine the extent of the tax deductible status of your donation.
This DVD was originally created to reduce the stress associated with 9/11. If you are unable to donate please contact the NQA office at i...@nqa.org or call 888-815-1893.
NQA Conference News:
- QiTalks :: a monthly tele-seminar QiTalks, the NQA's monthly tele-seminar series. Call in and join us each month as we present leaders from the world of the Energetic Arts for an hour of information, discussion and Q & A. Each talk is scheduled on a Thursday evening from 8:30 - 9:30 PM EDT. Register for QiTalks Exclusive NQA Member Benefit QiTalk Archives: Listen all our previous ...
Recently Posted Qigong and Tai Chi Articles:
- The earliest acupuncture school of the United States incubated in a Tai Chi Center in Los Angeles.
- The Effects of a 6-Month Tai Chi Qigong Training Program on Temporomandibular, Cervical, and Shoulder Joint Mobility and Sleep Problems in Nasopharyngeal Cancer Survivors.
- Effects of Tai Chi on exercise capacity and health-related quality of life in patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease: a systematic review and meta-analysis.
- Twelve weeks of BodyBalance(®) training improved balance and functional task performance in middle-aged and older adults.
- The benefits of endurance exercise and Tai Chi Chuan for the task-switching aspect of executive function in older adults: an ERP study.
- Aerobic physical exercise for adult patients with haematological malignancies.
- Thermoacoustic imaging over large field of view for three-dimensional breast tumor localization: A phantom study.
- Complementary & alternative management of Parkinson's disease: an evidence-based review of eastern influenced practices.
- Visualising and controlling the flow in biomolecular systems at and between multiple scales: from atoms to hydrodynamics at different locations in time and space.
- Tai Chi and meditation-plus-exercise benefit neural substrates of executive function: a cross-sectional, controlled study.
- Balance Performance in Irradiated Survivors of Nasopharyngeal Cancer with and without Tai Chi Qigong Training.
- [Effects of tai chi in postmenopausal women with osteoporosis: a systematic review].
- Effects of Exercise on Ankle Proprioception in Adult Women during 16 Weeks of Training and Eight Weeks of Detraining.
- A randomized trial to measure the impact of a community-based cognitive training intervention on balance and gait in cognitively intact black older adults.
- The psychophysiological effects of Tai-chi and exercise in residential Schizophrenic patients: a 3-arm randomized controlled trial.
Read All Posts: