Welcome to the National Qigong Association
with special guest Keynote - Dr. Roger Jahnke
We are looking for well qualified people to support our growth!
Do you know someone of feel you have the qualifications to become an active NQA Board Member?
EXCLUSIVE MEMBER BENEFIT: Listen to our QiTalks Archive
“If you want to be healthy and live to 100, do Qigong.”
- Dr. Mehmet Oz
The National Qigong Association is the premier membership organization for qigong. Be a part of the Qi Flow and the Qi Excitement that is moving through our country. The mission of the NQA is "Enhancing and nourishing the quality of life through Qigong for all."
The NQA Offers Members a Conference Scholarship
The Board of Directors and the Membership Committee have created the Janet Sullivan Conference Scholarship Fund. Offering half and full tuition scholarships for our annual national conference, this fund was created to honor our past president Janet Sullivan’s memory and her dedication to the NQA. This scholarship is made possible through the generous contributions of NQA members and friends of Janet. Read more...
Contribute to the Janet Sullivan Memorial Scholarship Fund
Five Treasures Qigong from our Discovering Qigong DVD
Suggested donation is $10.00 and includes shipping.
The National Qigong Association is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit, IRS “tax-exempted” organization. Your donation may be considered a tax-deductible charitable contribution under the Internal Revenue Code. We encourage you to consult with your tax professional to determine the extent of the tax deductible status of your donation.
This DVD was originally created to reduce the stress associated with 9/11. If you are unable to donate please contact the NQA office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888-815-1893.
NQA Conference News:
- The NQA’s 20th Annual Conference Over the past 20 years, the National Qigong Association has hosted some amazing teachers, thrown some great parties and shared Qigong with the community in an ever broadening circle. For our 20th Anniversary, we have some very special things in store! Please join us for a weekend of learning, sharing and wonderful fellowship as we celebrate what the ...
- Medical Qigong for Self Health Contact Name Ted Cibik Contact Email email@example.com Contact Phone 724-845-1041 Event Title Medical Qigong for Self Health Event Location Inner Strength 825 Lover's Leap Rd. Leechburg, Pa 15656 Event Date 05/02/15 Start Time 09:00 am End Time 05:00 pm Web site with event info www.innerstrengthqigong.com Brief Event Description A two day seminar May 2-3 If you can believe that our emotions, our self-talk and our state of mind are intrinsically involved in all healing and health, then this ...
- World Tai Chi Qigong Day – Philadelphia, PA Contact Name Paul Martin Contact Email firstname.lastname@example.org Contact Phone 267-270-6108 Event Title World Tai Chi Qigong Day Event Location Valley Green Inn VALLEY GREEN ROAD Philadelphia, PA 19128 We will meet across from Valley Green Inn, along the beautiful Wissahickon Creek in Fairmount Park Event Date 04/25/15 Start Time 9:45 am End Time 11 am Web site with event info Brief Event Description World Tai Chi Qigong day is celebrated on the last Saturday of April ...
- QiGong Healer Certification Program Contact Name Madeline Marchell Contact Email email@example.com Contact Phone 908 581-9061 Event Title QiGong Healer Certification Program Event Location The Chambers Center for Wellbeing 435 South Street Morristown, New Jersey Event Date April 10-12, 17-19, May 3 Start Time Fridays 5:30, Sat&Sun 9, May 3 Practicum 1 End Time Fridays 9, Sat&Sun 5, May 3 Practicum 6 Web site with event info https://qihealer.wordpress.com/ www.clinicalqigong.com Brief Event Description This program integrates Eastern wisdom with Western science based on sound principles of psychology, energy anatomy, ...
Recently Posted Qigong and Tai Chi Articles:
- Application of a Three-Dimensional Reconstruction Technique in Liver Autotransplantation for End-Stage Hepatic Alveolar Echinococcosis.
- 0001 Keeping older adults independent: it takes a village.
- 0033 A statewide survey of evidence-based falls prevention programs in massachusetts.
- Structural elucidation of two new megastigmane glycosides from the leaves of AquiAquilaria sinensi.
- Alterations in brain gray matter structures in patients with Crohn's disease and their correlation with psychological distress.
- Exercise mode heterogeneity among reported studies of the qigong practice Baduanjin.
- The effectiveness of Tai Chi for patients with Parkinson's disease: study protocol for a randomized controlled trial.
- [Somatosensoric tinnitus].
- Effects of symptoms and complementary and alternative medicine use on the yang deficiency pattern among breast cancer patients receiving chemotherapy.
- Taoist Tai Chi® and Memory Intervention for Individuals with Mild Cognitive Impairment.
- The Efficacy of Traditional Chinese Medical Exercise for Parkinson's Disease: A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis.
- Tai chi chuan exercise for patients with breast cancer: a systematic review and meta-analysis.
- Evaluation of Tai Chi Yunshou exercises on community-based stroke patients with balance dysfunction: a study protocol of a cluster randomized controlled trial.
- Evidence base of clinical studies on tai chi: a bibliometric analysis.
- The impact of onsite workplace health-enhancing physical activity interventions on worker productivity: a systematic review.
Read All Posts: