The National Qigong Association Events Calendar

Loading Events
Find Events

Event Views Navigation

Upcoming Events

Events List Navigation

February 2017

Qigong with Food

February 27 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm MST
Chi Wellness, The Center of Qigong, 4155 East Jewell Av., Suite 105
Denver, CO 80222 United States
+ Google Map

When given proper vital support through the refinement of our chi, the human body, just like the rest of nature, magnificently expresses the boundless powers of healing and creativity. 67% of our natural healing abilities is empowered through a harmonious combination of proper rest, sedative breathing, quiet contemplation, qigong exercise and clinical qigong treatment. The remaining 33% results from intricately harmonizing the chi qualities in our food to completely and permanently eliminate the inflammatory nature of all dis-eases, illnesses and…

Find out more »
March 2017

Beginning the Qigong Lifestyle

March 4 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm MST
Chi Wellness, The Center of Qigong, 4155 East Jewell Av., Suite 105
Denver, CO 80222 United States
+ Google Map

Learn and practice all of qigong’s proper foundations for your self-healing and prosperity. No prior experience with qigong is necessary; the qigong practices we learn are gently transformative. In our 9 weeks of qigong care together, life flows into balance and harmony as we bring these qigong practices into our daily living. Through the pureness of qigong and classical Chinese medicine, we work with our chi anatomy and functional physiology to improve health and stamina, learn key qigong self-healing practices…

Find out more »

Dai XinYi Chopstick Form

March 12 @ 8:30 am - 5:50 pm PDT
7411 SE Powell Blvd
Portland, OR 97206 United States
+ Google Map

In this training, we will focus on Dai Family XinYi KuaiZi (Heart-Mind Chopstick Form).This special internal martial arts form increase physical strength and stamina as well as fighting and healing skills. I will also discuss topics on self healing and clinical applications of HunYuanZhuang, LiuHeBu, and KuaiZi.

Find out more »

Integral Qigong Practice Leader Training – Level 1

March 17 @ 4:00 pm - March 24 @ 12:00 pm CDT
Ancient Yoga Center, 400 Barsana Road
Austin, TX 78737 United States
+ Google Map
Roger Jahnke

This 60-hour Institute of Integral Qigong and Tai Chi certification program is a thorough introduction to Qigong, an investigation of its origins, study of contemporary and traditional Qigong forms, instruction of teaching and building a business and the theory, philosophy and research rationale for Qi cultivation.

Find out more »
April 2017

Immortal Seasonal Qigong Retreat- SPRING

April 1 - April 5
Ted CIbik’s Inner Strength Education and Retreat Center, 825 Lovers Leap Rd
Leechburg, PA 15656 United States
+ Google Map
Ted Cibik

This quarterly QiGong program is designed for the QiGong Practitioner and/or Taoist student who wishes to learn more about living in conjunction with the cycles and seasons, and understand it's influence on our bodies. There have long been practiced, herbs, foods, and exercises used for different seasons to assist in balancing the body, mind, and spirit. We understand these dysfunctions today as diagnosis of 'Seasonal Effective Disorder' or a number of other autoimmune dysfunctions. Series of 4 Five Day Qigong…

Find out more »
+ Export Events