“If you want to be healthy
and live to 100, do Qigong.”
- Dr. Mehmet Oz
The National Qigong (Chi Kung) Association is the premier membership organization for qigong. We are an umbrella for all groups, schools, enthusiasts. Western or Eastern. Ancient or Modern.
- We are the primary group for networking and coordinating students, teachers, supporters and professionals.
- We support scientific endeavors as the benefits of Qigong and Tai Chi are researched, documented, published.
- We are innovative with our use of the web, podcasts and our sharing of all types of qigong information.
- The NQA does not support any one person or Qigong/Tai Chi style. We are a democratic 501c3 tax exempt organization.
- We are not just a list of people or a set of classes, we are a COMMUNITY.
Be a part of the Qi Flow and the Qi Excitement that is moving through our country.
The National Qigong Association (NQA) is a not-for-profit 501(c)(3) organization dedicated to helping everyone live a full, productive and enjoyable life for as long as possible.
The NQA is always expanding its role as the leading resource for all things related to Qigong. It is continually offering more national, regional and local conferences and events; as well as, expanding its educational offerings for both Qigong professionals and general practitioners on its website and in all media.
We support and encourage dialogue with all individuals and organizations which share the same goals enabling physical, mental and spiritual health and wellness for all.
Our mission and commitment to the world is to:
- Always act with complete honesty and integrity, deep respect and genuine concern for all individuals, their communities and the world.
- Nurture, support, promote and disseminate the ancient Chinese system for Wellness known as Qigong through public education and scientific research.
- Make the benefits of practicing Qigong available to everyone by offering the world an accessible, caring community of practitioners and instructors.
- Help all other accepted systems of non-invasive, holistic wellness modalities promote their own unique benefits through mutual cooperation with them.