Qigong and Tai Chi Articles:
- Application of a Three-Dimensional Reconstruction Technique in Liver Autotransplantation for End-Stage Hepatic Alveolar Echinococcosis.
- 0001 Keeping older adults independent: it takes a village.
- 0033 A statewide survey of evidence-based falls prevention programs in massachusetts.
- Structural elucidation of two new megastigmane glycosides from the leaves of AquiAquilaria sinensi.
- Alterations in brain gray matter structures in patients with Crohn's disease and their correlation with psychological distress.
- Exercise mode heterogeneity among reported studies of the qigong practice Baduanjin.
- The effectiveness of Tai Chi for patients with Parkinson's disease: study protocol for a randomized controlled trial.
- [Somatosensoric tinnitus].
- Effects of symptoms and complementary and alternative medicine use on the yang deficiency pattern among breast cancer patients receiving chemotherapy.
- Taoist Tai Chi® and Memory Intervention for Individuals with Mild Cognitive Impairment.
- The Efficacy of Traditional Chinese Medical Exercise for Parkinson's Disease: A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis.
- Tai chi chuan exercise for patients with breast cancer: a systematic review and meta-analysis.
- Evaluation of Tai Chi Yunshou exercises on community-based stroke patients with balance dysfunction: a study protocol of a cluster randomized controlled trial.
- Evidence base of clinical studies on tai chi: a bibliometric analysis.
- The impact of onsite workplace health-enhancing physical activity interventions on worker productivity: a systematic review.
- Improved sleep quality in older adults with insomnia reduces biomarkers of disease risk: Pilot results from a randomized controlled comparative efficacy trial.
- Comparison of 2 Different Exercise Approaches: Tai Chi Versus Otago, in Community-Dwelling Older Women.
- Impact of Tai-Chi on Falls Among Preclinically Disabled Older People. A Randomized Controlled Trial.