Qigong and Tai Chi Articles:
- Traditional Chinese Medicine for Neck Pain and Low Back Pain: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis.
- Risk of stroke among patients with post-traumatic stress disorder: nationwide longitudinal study.
- Effect of Home Exercise Program in Patients With Knee Osteoarthritis: A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis.
- Detection of de novo secondary trisomy 13 due to isochromosome (13q;13q) of paternal origin in a pregnancy with fetal cystic hygroma.
- The Effect of Tai Chi Training on Cardiorespiratory Fitness in Healthy Adults: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis.
- Engagement in Mindfulness Practices by U.S. Adults: Sociodemographic Barriers.
- Trends in the Use of Complementary Health Approaches Among Adults: United States, 2002-2012.
- A cost-benefit analysis of three older adult fall prevention interventions.
- Use of Complementary Health Approaches Among Children Aged 4-17 Years in the United States: National Health Interview Survey, 2007-2012.
- Effect of Tai Chi on mononuclear cell functions in patients with non-small cell lung cancer.
- A Meta-Analysis on the Efficacy of Tai Chi in Patients with Parkinson's Disease between 2008 and 2014.
- A novel comparative effectiveness study of Tai Chi versus aerobic exercise for fibromyalgia: study protocol for a randomized controlled trial.
- Exercises for mechanical neck disorders.
- The effects of Tai-Chi in conjunction with thera-band resistance exercise on functional fitness and muscle strength among community-based older people.
- The combined effects of tai chi, resistance training, and diet on physical function and body composition in obese older women.
- Single-Molecule Motions of MHC Class II Rely on Bound Peptides.
- Effects of Baduanjin on mental health: A comprehensive review.
- Effects of tai chi ball on balance and physical function in older adults with type 2 diabetes mellitus.