Qigong and Tai Chi Articles:
- The effects of Tai-Chi in conjunction with thera-band resistance exercise on functional fitness and muscle strength among community-based older people.
- The combined effects of tai chi, resistance training, and diet on physical function and body composition in obese older women.
- Single-Molecule Motions of MHC Class II Rely on Bound Peptides.
- Effects of Baduanjin on mental health: A comprehensive review.
- Effects of tai chi ball on balance and physical function in older adults with type 2 diabetes mellitus.
- Effects of therapeutic Tai Chi on balance, gait, and quality of life in chronic stroke patients.
- FoxM1 overexpression promotes epithelial-mesenchymal transition and metastasis of hepatocellular carcinoma.
- Qigong for Hypertension: A Systematic Review.
- Optimal achieved blood pressure in acute intracerebral hemorrhage: INTERACT2.
- Osteosarcopenic obesity and fall prevention strategies.
- A randomized controlled trial: Preoperative home-based combined Tai Chi and Strength Training (TCST) to improve balance and aerobic capacity in patients with total hip arthroplasty (THA).
- Effect of Tai Chi Chuan on balance in women with multiple sclerosis.
- Long-term outcome of transanal irrigation for children with spina bifida.
- Tai Chi improves balance and prevents falls in people with Parkinson's disease.
- Commentary to: Tai Chi improves balance and prevents falls in people with Parkinson's disease.
- Applying Tai Chi as a rehabilitation program for stroke patients in the recovery phase: study protocol for a randomized controlled trial.
- Improvement of balance control ability and flexibility in the elderly Tai Chi Chuan (TCC) practitioners: A systematic review and meta-analysis.
- Complexity-Based Measures Inform Effects of Tai Chi Training on Standing Postural Control: Cross-Sectional and Randomized Trial Studies.