Qigong and Tai Chi Articles:
- Effect of health Baduanjin Qigong for mild to moderate Parkinson's disease.
- The Effects of Tai Chi on Cardiovascular Risk in Women.
- Peer Support for Diabetes Management in Primary Care and Community Settings in Anhui Province, China.
- Effect of Traditional Chinese Exercise on Gait and Balance for Stroke: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis.
- Reduced Cognitive-Motor Interference on Voluntary Balance Control in Older Tai Chi Practitioners.
- A Taiji-principle-designed magnetic porous C-doped graphitic carbon nitride for environment-friendly solid phase extraction of pollutants from water samples.
- A supplemental report to a randomized cluster trial of a 20-week Sun-style Tai Chi for osteoarthritic knee pain in elders with cognitive impairment.
- A systematic review and meta-analysis of the effects of Qigong and Tai Chi for depressive symptoms.
- A systematic review of the benefits of physical therapy within a multidisciplinary care approach for people with schizophrenia: An update.
- Community-Based Mind-Body Meditative Tai Chi Program and Its Effects on Improvement of Blood Pressure, Weight, Renal Function, Serum Lipoprotein, and Quality of Life in Chinese Adults With Hypertension.
- Psychological Benefits of Nonpharmacological Methods Aimed for Improving Balance in Parkinson's Disease: A Systematic Review.
- Economic Evaluation of a Tai Ji Quan Intervention to Reduce Falls in People With Parkinson Disease, Oregon, 2008-2011.
- Barriers and Promoters for Enrollment to a Community-Based Tai Chi Program for Older, Low-Income, and Ethnically Diverse Adults.
- Mindful movement and skilled attention.
- Psychosocial interventions with art, music, Tai Chi and mindfulness for subsyndromal depression and anxiety in older adults: A naturalistic study in Singapore.
- Water-based Tai Chi: theoretical benefits in musculoskeletal diseases. Current evidence.
- Effectiveness of Tai Chi on Physical and Psychological Health of College Students: Results of a Randomized Controlled Trial.
- Effects of Tai Chi and Multimodal Exercise Training on Movement and Balance Function in Mild to Moderate Idiopathic Parkinson Disease.