Qigong and Tai Chi Articles:
- Long-term Tai Chi training is related to depressive symptoms among Tai Chi practitioners.
- Effect of a qigong intervention program on telomerase activity and psychological stress in abused Chinese women: a randomized, wait-list controlled trial.
- Tai Chi Meditation Effects on Nuclear Factor-κB Signaling in Lonely Older Adults: A Randomized Controlled Trial.
- Functional benefits of tai chi training in senior housing facilities.
- The effects of Tai Ji Quan training on limits of stability in older adults.
- Randomized Controlled Trial of Qigong/Tai Chi Easy on Cancer-Related Fatigue in Breast Cancer Survivors.
- Exercise and physical training improve physical function in older adults with visual impairments but their effect on falls is unclear: a systematic review.
- Down-regulation of FoxM1 inhibits viability and invasion of gallbladder carcinoma cells, partially dependent on inducement of cellular senescence.
- Qualitative Analysis of a Controlled Trial of Qigong for Fibromyalgia: Advancing Understanding of an Emerging Health Practice.
- The effects of practicing sitting Tai Chi on balance control and eye-hand coordination in the older adults: a randomized controlled trial.
- The influence of tai chi and yoga on balance and falls in a residential care setting: a randomised controlled trial.
- Tai Chi for Improvement of Motor Function, Balance and Gait in Parkinson's Disease: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis.
- Preventing Loss of Independence through Exercise (PLIÉ): qualitative analysis of a clinical trial in older adults with dementia.
- Tai chi improves oxidative stress response and DNA damage/repair in young sedentary females.
- Effects of Tai Chi on a Functional Arm Reaching Task in Older Adults: A Cross-Sectional Study.
- Tai Chi Intervention Improves Dynamic Postural Control During Gait Initiation in Older Adults: A Pilot Study.
- Study About the Effects of Different Fitness Sports on Cognitive Function and Emotion of the Aged.
- The effects of mind-body therapies on the immune system: meta-analysis.