Qigong and Tai Chi Articles:
- The effects of practicing sitting Tai Chi on balance control and eye-hand coordination in the older adults: a randomized controlled trial.
- The influence of tai chi and yoga on balance and falls in a residential care setting: a randomised controlled trial.
- Tai Chi for Improvement of Motor Function, Balance and Gait in Parkinson's Disease: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis.
- Preventing Loss of Independence through Exercise (PLIÉ): qualitative analysis of a clinical trial in older adults with dementia.
- Tai chi improves oxidative stress response and DNA damage/repair in young sedentary females.
- Effects of Tai Chi on a Functional Arm Reaching Task in Older Adults: A Cross-Sectional Study.
- Tai Chi Intervention Improves Dynamic Postural Control During Gait Initiation in Older Adults: A Pilot Study.
- Study About the Effects of Different Fitness Sports on Cognitive Function and Emotion of the Aged.
- The effects of mind-body therapies on the immune system: meta-analysis.
- Meditation and Mindfulness in Clinical Practice.
- Qigong practice allows nurse to balance all aspects of life.
- A randomized trial comparing Tai Chi with and without cognitive-behavioral intervention (CBI) to reduce fear of falling in community-dwelling elderly people.
- Underlying mechanisms of Tai-Chi-Chuan training for improving balance ability in the elders.
- Taichi exercise for self-rated sleep quality in older people: A systematic review and meta-analysis.
- The Effects of CoCl2 on HIF-1α Protein under Experimental Conditions of Autoprogressive Hypoxia Using Mouse Models.
- Protocol: The Effect of 12 Weeks of Tai Chi Practice on Anxiety in Healthy but Stressed People Compared to Exercise and Wait-list Comparison Groups: A Randomized Controlled Trial.
- Impact of Qigong on quality of life, pain and depressive symptoms in older adults admitted to an intermediate care rehabilitation unit: a randomized controlled trial.
- Efficacy and Safety of Tai Chi for Parkinson's Disease: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis of Randomized Controlled Trials.