Qigong and Tai Chi Articles:
- Tai Chi improves balance and prevents falls in people with Parkinson's disease.
- Commentary to: Tai Chi improves balance and prevents falls in people with Parkinson's disease.
- Applying Tai Chi as a rehabilitation program for stroke patients in the recovery phase: study protocol for a randomized controlled trial.
- Improvement of balance control ability and flexibility in the elderly Tai Chi Chuan (TCC) practitioners: A systematic review and meta-analysis.
- Complexity-Based Measures Inform Effects of Tai Chi Training on Standing Postural Control: Cross-Sectional and Randomized Trial Studies.
- Tai Chi as an Alternative and Complimentary Therapy for Anxiety: A Systematic Review.
- Qigong and Fibromyalgia: Randomized Controlled Trials and Beyond.
- Intervention-induced enhancement in intrinsic brain activity in healthy older adults.
- The Effects of Tai Chi on the Renal and Cardiac Functions of Patients with Chronic Kidney and Cardiovascular Diseases.
- Exercise for reducing fear of falling in older people living in the community.
- The earliest acupuncture school of the United States incubated in a Tai Chi Center in Los Angeles.
- The Effects of a 6-Month Tai Chi Qigong Training Program on Temporomandibular, Cervical, and Shoulder Joint Mobility and Sleep Problems in Nasopharyngeal Cancer Survivors.
- Effects of Tai Chi on exercise capacity and health-related quality of life in patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease: a systematic review and meta-analysis.
- The benefits of endurance exercise and Tai Chi Chuan for the task-switching aspect of executive function in older adults: an ERP study.
- Twelve weeks of BodyBalance(®) training improved balance and functional task performance in middle-aged and older adults.
- Aerobic physical exercise for adult patients with haematological malignancies.
- Thermoacoustic imaging over large field of view for three-dimensional breast tumor localization: A phantom study.
- Complementary & alternative management of Parkinson's disease: an evidence-based review of eastern influenced practices.