Qigong and Tai Chi Articles:
- Lack of dopamine D4 receptor affinity contributes to the procognitive effect of lurasidone.
- The benefits of medical qigong in patients with cancer: a descriptive pilot study.
- Complementary and Alternative Medicine Use and Asthma: Relation to Asthma Severity and Comorbid Chronic Disease.
- Treatment of Tactile Impairment in Young Children with Autism: Results with Qigong Massage.
- The Next Frontiers.
- Iyengar Yoga Therapy as an Intervention for Cramp Management in Individuals with Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis: Three Case Reports.
- The Efficacy of Exercise Programs for Parkinson's Disease: Tai Chi versus Combined Exercise.
- Assessing for unique immunomodulatory and neuroplastic profiles of physical activity subtypes: a focus on psychiatric disorders.
- Tai Chi for Well-being of Breast Cancer Survivors With Aromatase Inhibitor-associated Arthralgias: A Feasibility Study.
- Effects of Tai Chi on cognitive function in community-dwelling older adults: A review.
- Patients' perceptions of the potential of breathing training for asthma: a qualitative study.
- Home-based pulmonary rehabilitation in patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease: a randomized clinical trial.
- Nonpharmacologic Airway Clearance Techniques in Hospitalized Patients: A systematic review.
- Feasibility and Effects of Tai Chi for the Promotion of Sleep Quality and Quality of Life: A Single-Group Study in a Sample of Older Chinese Individuals in Hong Kong.
- ACUTE EFFECTS OF VOLUME-ORIENTED INCENTIVE SPIROMETRY ON CHEST WALL VOLUMES IN PATIENTS AFTER STROKE.
- The Effect of Tai Chi on Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease: A Pilot Randomised Study of Lung Function, Exercise Capacity and Diaphragm Strength.
- Biochemical and psychometric evaluation of Self-Healing Qigong as a stress reduction tool among first year nursing and midwifery students.
- Three months of Tai Chi Chuan exercise can reduce serum triglyceride and endothelin-1 in the elderly.