Qigong and Tai Chi Articles:
- Effects of Tai Chi and Multimodal Exercise Training on Movement and Balance Function in Mild to Moderate Idiopathic Parkinson Disease.
- Simplified Tai Chi Resistance Training versus Traditional Tai Chi in Slowing Bone Loss in Postmenopausal Women.
- Qigong as a Traditional Vegetative Biofeedback Therapy: Long-Term Conditioning of Physiological Mind-Body Effects.
- Effect of laughing qigong on an elderly population.
- Efficacy of Liuzijue Qigong in Individuals with Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease in Remission.
- The Effect of a Meditative Movement Intervention on Quality of Sleep in the Elderly: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis.
- Mind-body therapies and control of inflammatory biology: A descriptive review.
- Design and methods of the Gentle Cardiac Rehabilitation Study – A behavioral study of tai chi exercise for patients not attending cardiac rehabilitation.
- The Effect of Tai Chi Chuan on Obstacle Crossing Strategy in Older Adults.
- Tai Chi Training may Reduce Dual Task Gait Variability, a Potential Mediator of Fall Risk, in Healthy Older Adults: Cross-Sectional and Randomized Trial Studies.
- Evaluation of Tai Chi Program Effectiveness for People with Arthritis in the Community: A Randomized Controlled Trial.
- A Neurophysiological and Neuropsychological Consideration of Mindful Movement: Clinical and Research Implications.
- Qigong for the primary prevention of cardiovascular disease.
- Maintaining Older Brain Functionality: A Targeted Review.
- Meditative Movement Therapies and Health-Related Quality-of-Life in Adults: A Systematic Review of Meta-Analyses.
- Is Beauty in the Eyes of the Beholder? Aesthetic Quality versus Technical Skill in Movement Evaluation of Tai Chi.
- Tai Chi Chuan improves functional capacity after myocardial infarction: A randomized clinical trial.
- Cystic fibrosis-Children and adults Tai Chi study (CF CATS2): Can Tai Chi improve symptoms and quality of life for people with cystic fibrosis? Second phase study protocol.