Qigong and Tai Chi Articles:
- Tai chi mind-body exercise in patients with COPD: study protocol for a randomized controlled trial.
- Sleep quality of middle-aged Tai Chi practitioners.
- Blood pressure, salivary cortisol, and inflammatory cytokine outcomes in senior female cancer survivors enrolled in a tai chi chih randomized controlled trial.
- Mindfulness-based interventions in multiple sclerosis: beneficial effects of Tai Chi on balance, coordination, fatigue and depression.
- Effects of Tai Chi on health related quality of life in patients with chronic conditions: A systematic review of randomized controlled trials.
- Traditional Chinese medicine for chronic fatigue syndrome: A systematic review of randomized clinical trials.
- Physical therapies for improving balance and reducing falls risk in osteoarthritis of the knee: a systematic review.
- Tai Chi Exercise can Improve the Obstacle Negotiating Ability of People with Parkinson's Disease: A Preliminary Study.
- Effects of tai chi for patients with knee osteoarthritis: a systematic review.
- Long-term Tai Chi training is related to depressive symptoms among Tai Chi practitioners.
- Effect of a qigong intervention program on telomerase activity and psychological stress in abused Chinese women: a randomized, wait-list controlled trial.
- Tai Chi Meditation Effects on Nuclear Factor-κB Signaling in Lonely Older Adults: A Randomized Controlled Trial.
- Functional benefits of tai chi training in senior housing facilities.
- The effects of Tai Ji Quan training on limits of stability in older adults.
- Randomized Controlled Trial of Qigong/Tai Chi Easy on Cancer-Related Fatigue in Breast Cancer Survivors.
- Exercise and physical training improve physical function in older adults with visual impairments but their effect on falls is unclear: a systematic review.
- Down-regulation of FoxM1 inhibits viability and invasion of gallbladder carcinoma cells, partially dependent on inducement of cellular senescence.
- Qualitative Analysis of a Controlled Trial of Qigong for Fibromyalgia: Advancing Understanding of an Emerging Health Practice.