Qigong and Tai Chi Articles:
- The psychophysiological effects of Tai-chi and exercise in residential Schizophrenic patients: a 3-arm randomized controlled trial.
- An active learning complementary and alternative medicine session in a self-care therapeutics class.
- Qigong exercise may improve sleep quality and gait performance in Parkinson's disease: a pilot study.
- Two Novel ALK Mutations Mediate Acquired Resistance to the Next-Generation ALK Inhibitor Alectinib.
- Exercise for Adults with Fibromyalgia: An Umbrella Systematic Review with Synthesis of Best Evidence.
- A new set of atomic radii for accurate estimation of solvation free energy by Poisson-Boltzmann solvent model.
- Coping with future epidemics: Tai chi practice as an overcoming strategy used by survivors of severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS) in post-SARS Hong Kong.
- Assessing the comparative effectiveness of tai chi versus physical therapy for knee osteoarthritis: design and rationale for a randomized trial.
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy vs. Tai Chi for Late Life Insomnia and Inflammatory Risk: A Randomized Controlled Comparative Efficacy Trial.
- Nontouch Biofield Therapy: A Systematic Review of Human Randomized Controlled Trials Reporting Use of Only Nonphysical Contact Treatment.
- Tai chi mind-body exercise in patients with COPD: study protocol for a randomized controlled trial.
- Sleep quality of middle-aged Tai Chi practitioners.
- Blood pressure, salivary cortisol, and inflammatory cytokine outcomes in senior female cancer survivors enrolled in a tai chi chih randomized controlled trial.
- Mindfulness-based interventions in multiple sclerosis: beneficial effects of Tai Chi on balance, coordination, fatigue and depression.
- Effects of Tai Chi on health related quality of life in patients with chronic conditions: A systematic review of randomized controlled trials.
- Traditional Chinese medicine for chronic fatigue syndrome: A systematic review of randomized clinical trials.
- Physical therapies for improving balance and reducing falls risk in osteoarthritis of the knee: a systematic review.
- Tai Chi Exercise can Improve the Obstacle Negotiating Ability of People with Parkinson's Disease: A Preliminary Study.