Qigong and Tai Chi Articles:
- Tai chi chuan exercise for patients with breast cancer: a systematic review and meta-analysis.
- Evaluation of Tai Chi Yunshou exercises on community-based stroke patients with balance dysfunction: a study protocol of a cluster randomized controlled trial.
- Evidence base of clinical studies on tai chi: a bibliometric analysis.
- The impact of onsite workplace health-enhancing physical activity interventions on worker productivity: a systematic review.
- Improved sleep quality in older adults with insomnia reduces biomarkers of disease risk: Pilot results from a randomized controlled comparative efficacy trial.
- Comparison of 2 Different Exercise Approaches: Tai Chi Versus Otago, in Community-Dwelling Older Women.
- Impact of Tai-Chi on Falls Among Preclinically Disabled Older People. A Randomized Controlled Trial.
- [Effects of a Physical Activity Program using Exergame with Elderly Women].
- The beneficial effect of Tai Chi on self-concept in adolescents.
- Falls prevention in the elderly: translating evidence into practice.
- Traditional Chinese Medicine for Neck Pain and Low Back Pain: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis.
- Risk of stroke among patients with post-traumatic stress disorder: nationwide longitudinal study.
- Effect of Home Exercise Program in Patients With Knee Osteoarthritis: A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis.
- The Effect of Tai Chi Training on Cardiorespiratory Fitness in Healthy Adults: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis.
- Engagement in Mindfulness Practices by U.S. Adults: Sociodemographic Barriers.
- Detection of de novo secondary trisomy 13 due to isochromosome (13q;13q) of paternal origin in a pregnancy with fetal cystic hygroma.
- Trends in the Use of Complementary Health Approaches Among Adults: United States, 2002-2012.
- A cost-benefit analysis of three older adult fall prevention interventions.