Qigong and Tai Chi Articles:
- Effect of qigong training on fatigue in haemodialysis patients: A non-randomized controlled trial.
- Primary prevention for risk factors of ischemic stroke with Baduanjin exercise intervention in the community elder population: study protocol for a randomized controlled trial.
- Tai chi for primary prevention of cardiovascular disease.
- Tai chi as a potentially effective treatment for neck pain.
- Methylmercury exposure and neurological outcomes in Taiji residents accustomed to consuming whale meat.
- Effect of Tai Chi exercise on the physical and mental health of the elder patients suffered from anxiety disorder.
- Intracellular Drug Delivery: Smart Nanovehicles Based on pH-Triggered Disassembly of Supramolecular Peptide-Amphiphiles for Efficient Intracellular Drug Delivery (Small 6/2014).
- Multimodal intervention in older adults improves resting-state functional connectivity between the medial prefrontal cortex and medial temporal lobe.
- The perspectives of older women with chronic neck pain on perceived effects of qigong and exercise therapy on aging: a qualitative interview study.
- Tai Chi Qigong and COPD, Flaxseeds and Post-Menopausal Symptoms, Aromatherapy and Post-Operative Nausea, Acupuncture and Ankle Sprains, Zinc, and The Common Cold.
- Perceived Benefits of Group Exercise Among Individuals With Peripheral Neuropathy.
- A Harsh Environment-Oriented Wireless Passive Temperature Sensor Realized by LTCC Technology.
- Effects of circuit exercise and Tai Chi on body composition in middle-aged and older women.
- Effect of a kinect-based exercise game on improving executive cognitive performance in community-dwelling elderly: case control study.
- Health benefits of qigong or tai chi for cancer patients: a systematic review and meta-analyses.
- Empirical study of the influence of a Laughing Qigong Program on long-term care residents.
- Is exercise effective for the management of neck pain and associated disorders or whiplash-associated disorders? A systematic review by the Ontario Protocol for Traffic Injury Management (OPTIMa) Collaboration.
- Effects of Tai Chi on balance and fall prevention in Parkinson's disease: a randomized controlled trial.