Qigong and Tai Chi Articles:
- The earliest acupuncture school of the United States incubated in a Tai Chi Center in Los Angeles.
- The Effects of a 6-Month Tai Chi Qigong Training Program on Temporomandibular, Cervical, and Shoulder Joint Mobility and Sleep Problems in Nasopharyngeal Cancer Survivors.
- Effects of Tai Chi on exercise capacity and health-related quality of life in patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease: a systematic review and meta-analysis.
- Twelve weeks of BodyBalance(®) training improved balance and functional task performance in middle-aged and older adults.
- The benefits of endurance exercise and Tai Chi Chuan for the task-switching aspect of executive function in older adults: an ERP study.
- Aerobic physical exercise for adult patients with haematological malignancies.
- Thermoacoustic imaging over large field of view for three-dimensional breast tumor localization: A phantom study.
- Complementary & alternative management of Parkinson's disease: an evidence-based review of eastern influenced practices.
- Visualising and controlling the flow in biomolecular systems at and between multiple scales: from atoms to hydrodynamics at different locations in time and space.
- Tai Chi and meditation-plus-exercise benefit neural substrates of executive function: a cross-sectional, controlled study.
- Balance Performance in Irradiated Survivors of Nasopharyngeal Cancer with and without Tai Chi Qigong Training.
- [Effects of tai chi in postmenopausal women with osteoporosis: a systematic review].
- Effects of Exercise on Ankle Proprioception in Adult Women during 16 Weeks of Training and Eight Weeks of Detraining.
- A randomized trial to measure the impact of a community-based cognitive training intervention on balance and gait in cognitively intact black older adults.
- The psychophysiological effects of Tai-chi and exercise in residential Schizophrenic patients: a 3-arm randomized controlled trial.
- An active learning complementary and alternative medicine session in a self-care therapeutics class.
- Qigong exercise may improve sleep quality and gait performance in Parkinson's disease: a pilot study.
- A new set of atomic radii for accurate estimation of solvation free energy by Poisson-Boltzmann solvent model.