Qi Talks, the NQA’s monthly tele-seminar series. Call in and join us each month as we present leaders from the world of the Energetic Arts for an hour of information, discussion and Q & A.
Qi Talks Schedule:
- March 13, 2014 Scheduled Guest – Bill Douglas – Topic: Transforming Our Lives and Our Planet With Tai Chi and Qigong
Did you know that emerging medical research is showing that Tai Chi and Qigong can profoundly improve mental, physical, and emotional health in ways that could save our health care system trillions of dollars in future health costs? Did you know that Tai Chi and Qigong are connecting people all over the world together each year in a global event whose motto of “One World … One Breath” is providing an example to the world of people coming together for the purpose of promoting personal and global health & healing? Were you aware that cutting edge neurological and sociological research is showing that mind-body practices are making the world a calmer, less violent, and safer place to live in?
World Tai Chi & Qigong Day founder, Bill Douglas, will paint a vision of where our planet is headed and how Tai Chi and Qigong will play a crucial role in our getting there, by examining the mounting medical research, neurological and genetic research, and the sociological data that indicates mind-body techniques such as Tai Chi and Qigong may be part of a global transformation that will dwarf any of the great leaps forward humanity has ever seen in history. Bill will explain how when you do Tai Chi or Qigong in your extra room or your back yard, or tell a friend or relative or co-worker about it, you may be joining in a global evolutionary movement that is changing the very foundations of our planet, and in ways that our grandchildren will thank us for being a part of at this critical time in human history. Sound too fantastic to believe? You won’t think so after hearing and participating in this upcoming Qi Talks with World Tai Chi & Qigong Day founder, Bill Douglas.
Each talk is scheduled on a Thursday evening from 8:30 – 9:30 PM EDT. Register for Qi Talks
Exclusive NQA Member Benefit
QiTalk Archives: Listen all our previous speakers – On Demand!
(member password required)
- April 11, 2013: Mark R Reinhart - Qigong For Recovery
- May 9, 2013: Shoshanna Katzman — Cultivating Intention: Qi Mind, Qi Body
- June 6, 2013: Daisy Lee - Women and Qigong
- July 11, 2013: Michael McComiskey: Walt Disney Was Right… The Universe Is Magical: Qigong As A Spiritual Practice
- Oct 10, 2013: Gary Paruskiewicz —Only You Can Heal Yourself
- Nov 14, 2013: Damaris Jarboux — A Qigong Approach to SUb-Flubs. Western Subconscious Fixed False Beliefs and Taoist 5-Element Theory
- Dec 12, 2013: Chris Bouguyon – Demystifying Qigong for the Western Mind
- Jan 9, 2014: Kim Ivy - Cultivating Kali & Kuan Yin Through Practice: Gaining ferocity and compassion through traditional training
- Feb 13, 2014: Solala Towler – The Daoist Roots of Qigong
- Mar 13, 2014: Bill Douglas - Transforming Our Lives and Our Planet With Tai Chi and Qigong